On November 11, both MAX’s Wine Dive and The Tasting Room will be offering a FREE Patriot Burger to all veterans (one per person).
Each restaurant will feature a unique Patriot Burger created by that restaurant’s executive chef. Guests will be able to enjoy the Patriot Burger for $15 at all five locations until December 31, 2020, with $5 from every burger sold going directly to Combined Arms, a Texas-based and Texas-operated nonprofit organization assisting in the transition from military to civilian life by providing valuable resources for veterans.
About the Patriot Burger Campaign-
- All five restaurants are competing to see who can sell the most Patriot Burgers
- All locations are offering Patriot Burgers with a side for dine-in and to-go, encouraging bulk orders for small gatherings, events, football-watching celebrations, and more
- Any guest that tries all five and shares each burger on social media, receives a $50 gift card to use at any Houston or San Antonio LASCO restaurant
- Each Patriot Burger is unique and is crafted to be delicious while raising awareness for transitioning veterans from all branches of service
- You also have an option to “Feed it Forward” where you can purchase a burger for the next person who comes in for one
- FREE Patriot Burger to all Vets on November 11, Veterans Day (one per vet)