Each and every weekend, NFL Network provides more than 17 hours of live coverage beginning Saturday at 9:00 AM ET with a three-hour edition of Good Morning Football: Weekend. Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson, Reggie Bush and Mike Garafolo host Good Morning Football: Weekend from NFL Films in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey, providing the latest news and analysis from around the NFL.
On Sunday, NFL Network’s live coverage kicks off at 7:00 AM ET with a two-hour edition of Good Morning Football: Weekend hosted by Wolfe, Robinson, Garafolo and Steve Smith Sr. from NFL Films.
At 9:00 AM ET, the Emmy-nominated NFL GameDay Morning airs from Los Angeles with host Rich Eisen, Hall of Famers Michael Irvin and Kurt Warner, former head coach Steve Mariucci, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, analytics expert Cynthia Frelund and various NFL Network reporters stationed across the league. This season, NFL GameDay Morning celebrates its 10-year anniversary.
NFL Network’s GameDay coverage continues at 1:00 PM ET with NFL GameDay Live – the ONLY show on television providing in-progress NFL highlights and analysis of the day’s games – and at 7:30 PM ET with NFL GameDay Highlights, which recaps the entire afternoon.
At 11:30 PM ET on NFL Network and 11:30 PM ET/PT and 10:30 PM CT/MT on FOX affiliates, a revamped NFL GameDay Prime airs with Hall of Famers Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson and Shannon Sharpe, and host Charissa Thompson recapping the weekend’s games.
NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league providing all of the exciting plays and touchdowns as they happen starting at 1:00 PM ET.
Saturday, October 6 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 9:00 AM ET
Hosts: Reggie Bush, Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson & Mike Garafolo
- James Palmer is live in Kansas City with a preview of Jacksonville Jaguars-Kansas City Chiefs
- Can the Dallas Cowboys ride running back Ezekiel Elliott all the way to the Super Bowl?
- How will safety Eric Reid make an impact on the Carolina Panthers defense?
- Michael Robinson answers viewer questions about anything and everything in the #RealMikeRobReport
- Reggie Bush has the funniest moments from around the league in this week’s edition of Bush League
- Fantasy expert Adam Rank says it’s time to break up with some big stars and cut them from your roster.
- Dave Dameshek dives into the one big strategy shared by some of the best teams in the league, and it has nothing to do with X’s and O’s
- Reports from Kimberly Jones in Philadelphia, Aditi Kinkhabwala in Pittsburgh, Tom Pelissero in Cleveland and Omar Ruiz in Seattle
Sunday, October 7 on Good Morning Football: Weekend – 7:00 AM ET
Hosts: Steve Smith Sr., Colleen Wolfe, Michael Robinson & Mike Garafolo
- What teams need a life preserver to save their season on Sunday?
- Which teams aren’t getting enough attention or respect after impressive first quarters of the season?
- Fantasy Expert Adam Rank has some out-of-this world advice before you set your lineup
- We’re picking winners for all of Sunday’s games
- NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest news from around the league
- Live reports from Tiffany Blackmon in Carolina, Aditi Kinkhabwala in Pittsburgh, James Palmer in Kansas City and Tom Pelissero in Cleveland
Sunday, October 7 on NFL GameDay Morning – 9:00 AM ET
Aditi Kinkhabwala Tells Story of Pittsburgh Steelers RB James Conner
Host: Rich Eisen
Analysts: Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin & Steve Mariucci
NFL Media Insider: Ian Rapoport
Analytics Expert: Cynthia Frelund
- Aditi Kinkhabwala tells the story of Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner and how he beat cancer
- Former NFL Pro Bowl defensive end Dwight Freeney joins in-studio
- Amber Theoharis and Willie McGinest join from Kansas City to preview the AFC matchup between the Chiefs and Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dave Dameshek looks at the biggest surprises of the first quarter of the 2018 NFL season
- Get to Know Patrick Mahomes – NFL GameDay Morning looks back at Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes during the NFL Draft process and hears from him what his expectations were for himself coming into the NFL
- Players Only – What is it like when teams overcome slow starts?
- Warner’s Corner – Kurt Warner examines the explosive Los Angeles Rams’ offense and how they measure up to the “Greatest Show on Turf”
- Receiving Attention – Steve Smith Sr. and Michael Irvin whether New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown will shake off their slow starts
- Mooch’s Minute – Steve Mariucci takes a look at the Kansas City Chiefs’ high-powered offense
- Game Theory – Cynthia Frelund projects how the Dallas Cowboys-Houston Texans game will play out
- Who has the advantage – the Jacksonville Jaguars’ defense or Kansas City Chiefs’ offense?
- Who is to blame for the New York Giants’ struggles on offense?
- Who is the best team in the AFC?
- Is running back Le’Veon Bell’s absence to blame for the Pittsburgh Steelers’ struggles?
- Ian Rapoport provides the latest news and reports from the around the NFL
- Cynthia Frelund gives her lock of the week and her upset picks for Week 5
- Michael Fabiano provides his fantasy starts and sits for Week 5
- Live reports
- Tiffany Blackmon from Charlotte for Giants-Panthers
- Stacey Dales from Detroit for Packers-Lions
- Aditi Kinkhabwala from Pittsburgh for Falcons-Steelers
- James Palmer from Kansas City for Jaguars-Chiefs
- Tom Pelissero from Cleveland for Ravens-Browns
NFL GameDay Live, NFL GameDay Highlights and NFL GameDay Prime Conclude Sunday Coverage
At 1:00 PM ET, NFL GameDay Live provides in-progress highlights and analysis, as well as live fantasy football updates for all of the 1:00 and 4:00 PM ET games. Hosts Rhett Lewis and Marc Istook are joined by analysts Terrell Davis, Dwight Freeney, Rod Woodson and James Jones providing 6.5 hours of coverage. NFL GameDay Live is the ONLY in-progress NFL highlights show on television.
At 7:30 PM ET, Cole Wright and Chris Rose host NFL GameDay Highlights, providing a recap of the day’s action thus far with highlights, postgame press conferences and commentary leading up to kickoff of the Sunday night matchup. Through Weeks 1-4 of the 2018 NFL season, NFL GameDay Highlights has averaged 593K overall viewers – the show’s highest average audience ever through the first four weeks of the regular season (2008-present) and +28% overall versus Weeks 1-4 of the 2017 season.
At 11:30 PM ET on NFL Network and FOX, NFL GameDay Prime airs with Hall of Famers Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson and Shannon Sharpe, and host Charissa Thompson providing highlights and analysis of the day’s games, and perspective on what Sunday’s action means heading into the next week.
NFL RedZone Hosted by Scott Hanson
Every Sunday starting at 1:00 PM ET, NFL RedZone hosted by Scott Hanson whips around the league, providing all of the touchdowns and exciting action from the day’s games. To order NFL RedZone, visit http://www.nfl.com/redzonetv.